Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'M BACK!

I've been MIA for a while! Schools out for the summer, most of my students have are away, and I am catching up with a lot of pending projects!

Here is a frame I made more than a year ago...couldn't bear to sell it..Just found a picture which I feel is perfect for it...hubby dearest doesn't agree, but my son does!!! (these days if a 13 year old agrees with me on something, its a bonus!)

Have a look and do let me know what you think...
Thanks for stopping by...enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. I think its really cute... seeing so much quilling around i wanna get back to it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so beautiful, the quilling is just perfect and so is the photograph in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilled boats and the picture suit each other perfectly. Lovely work
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!