Monday, May 16, 2011

SOME NEW CLEAN AND SIMPLE CARDS

I made this card using a stamp that I have created. It is a simple black and white colour scheme.

This card was really fun to do...I punched out some circles and placed a sheet of  folded patterned paper inside the card.  I also made an inlay for the envelope.

This card is inspired by the book "Home, Paper, Scissors", by Patricia Zapata. I was trying my hand at paper cutting...this is the result.
Do check out her site...http://alittlehut.blogspot.com/

A variation of my stamp...I coloured in the beads with gel pens. The background white mat is embossed  in a cuttlebug using the paisley folder.

Here I have used only red gel pens. The texture I created by scoring the paper using my "Scor-Pal".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!