Wednesday, August 3, 2011

LAST TWO WEEKS OF CLASS...

I haven't posted for a while as I have been unwell..
Here's what we have been upto in the last couple of weeks..


Here we tore pieces of paper into small bits and created a collage .
Jun made this card for her husband's birthday!



Amy decided to make a picture of her favourite instrument...the violin.
Fabulous job..don't you think?


Here we made a window pop-up card. This project was inspired by a project that I saw on www.splitcoaststampers.com 
Unfortunately, I don't have the exact link, but you should be able to find it in the tutorials/resources section of their website.
I simplified it to allow my kids to do it easily.
Love the way each one is just a little bit diferent!







This simple accordian fold pop-up card was made by my 5 year old little student, Jaivardhan.
Despite the hearts, he really enjoyed making it! Only, he seemed a little confused as to whether he wanted to give it to his mother or his friend!!


Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. such lovely cards i really liked those window pop up cards they seem like so much fun and the children have done it so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!