Sunday, June 17, 2012

An elegant border

To make this card, I stamped the Elegant Borders stamp set from Stampendous, with Rich Cocoa ink from Memento on an ivory 4"x6" folded card. 
I then cut it out and inserted a piece of kraft cardstock (cuttlebug embossed) under it. 
I stamped my 'Stampin'Up" roses and leaves onto coloured paper from my 'Making Memories" 6"x6" paper pad,  and cut them out.  
I pieced the roses together to create a motif. 
The sentiment is a peel-off sticker from 'Anita's'. I finished it off with some adhesive gemstones and pearls bouught locally.
I love the way it has turned out. I hope you like it too!
Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! love the flowers.. :)
    Do drop by at my blog too...
    http://happycraftingiti.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty creation. LOve the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!