Friday, August 31, 2012

Gift tag set

Since I'm talking about sets this week, here is a 'little gift tags' set that I made for a friend recently. I have never done it before, but she insisted, so I had to do it!! I'm glad I did! It was so much fun...so quick! I made 30 of them in a jiffy!
Here are a few of them...

Stamps are from Hero Arts, Stampendous and Inkadinkado. And...you can see my Chrysanthemum stamp again!!
Inks from Memento...Cantaloupe,Tangelo, Dandelion, Cottage ivy, tuxedo black, Grape jelly, Lilac posies, rich cocoa, Cottage ivy.
Distress inks fro Tim Holtz...Clear embossing powder from Judikins...
Hemp cord from Micheals, adhesive jemstones , buttons and ribbon from my stash.
I painted some images in with watercolours from  Camlin and an Aqua brush(just love it!!)

Thanks for stopping by...love to hear from you...
Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. These tags are so beautiful Paru and there's so much variety you have come up with ...love your stamping,embossing and coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your all tags.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff....They all are so colorful and would bring a smile to the receiver even before opening the gift:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!