Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Holi!


Hey everyone! I am the new DT for Craft Adda and this is my first post on their blog!
Since Spring is here (well, more like summer!!) and it is the festival of COLOURS, I decided to make this bright and colourful card to celebate the ocassion!




The card measures 8"x4" and is made with premium white card stock available for purchase in my shop
The splashes of colour have been made using a 'punch bunch' craft punch. Aren't they gorgeous?!
The sentiment is from the 'Technique Tuesday' Bright ideas Stamp set.
I stamped the sentiment with Versamark embossing ink and heat embossed it with American Crafts 'Rouge Red' and 'Black Opaque' embossing powders.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card Paru ..Just loved the way you have used the punch bunch punches to create the color splashes ..What a fab idea !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!