Sunday, March 31, 2013

Mix it Up Monday Challenge.

Here is my card for Stamptv's 'Mix it Up Monday' Challenge, using Red, Blue and White for any ocassion except patriotic.

The stamps are 'Poppy bottles' from Stampendous, and 'Hello Bubble' from Hero Arts.
Inks are Tuxedo black,Danube blue and Ladybug from Memento and Onyx Black from Versafine.

I coloured the poppy and the bottle with Camel Artists Water Colour Cakes and a 'Aqua Brush' from Stampin'Up. I then cut out the poppy and the bottle and stuck it on with double sided foam tape to give it a 3-D effect.
Self-adhesive pearls are from a local craft store.
I cut the bottom edge of the card with Fiskars craft edge scissors to add some interest.

I love the way it turned out!!
What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!