Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My first Moxie Fab challenge!!

I am on a roll!!!!
I am enjoying playing all these challenges so so much!!
Why did I wait so long to do this?!!

I made this card to enter in the Moxie Fab Ombre Challenge and the CAS-UAL Friday CFC95 Challenge, which requires me to make a CAS card without using any stamps. I am also entering it for the Splitcoast stampers 'Monochromatic Madness' challenge.
Here I have used the stamp die  and from Cuttlebug and embossed it with the stamp embossing folder using the Letterpress technique that I learnt from Gina.K of Stamptv.
The Memento Inks I have used are Grape jelly, Lilac posies and Lulu Lavender.
The alphabets are cut out using Cuttlebug Alphabet Dies.
The self adhesive gem stones are from my local craft store.




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Love to hear what you think!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paru! Thanks for linking this up to the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!