Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hero Arts 'April Challenge'

Good Morning Everyone!!


Make a card 'Just for her' using...A digital printable and / or a Hero Arts Stamp and / or using this sketch.



Here is my interpretation...



For this card, I used a printable from the 3"x4" journal/filler cards set fromMel Stampz & the Hydrangea stamp from Hero Arts. 

I stamped the background with Stampendous 'Marble Texture cube' in Lulu Lavender from Memento.

The Hydreangea is stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with Black Opaque from American Crafts.
I couloured it in using Camel Artist's Water Colour cakes. 

The sentiment is from Hero Arts 'Birthday Messages' stamp set and stamped with Grape jelly ink from Memento and distressed with Tangelo ink also from Memento.

The border die at the bottom is from Spellbiders Shapeabilities 'Persian Accents' set.
I didn't have the shade of green that I wanted for this border, so I stamped over the bright green paper with my Marble Texture cube with Cottage ivy ink from Memento, in order to get a colour that I could be happy with.
I AM very happy with the way that turned out!!!

Love this card...I hope you will love it too!

Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!