Monday, April 1, 2013

Washi tape Challenge

Here is my submission for the Moxie Fab Washi Tape Challenge. 
I have been struggling with this challenge... I didn't want to give up though! All the cards posted on this challenge linky provided me
with the much needed inspiration!
Now, I can't wait for the new week of challenges!
It's addictive, I tell you!!!




The stamps are...
Paper Smooches 'Vogue Abode'
Paper Smooches 'Helping Hands'
and Hero Arts 'All Occasion Messages'.
Inks are from Memento...Danube blue, Tuxedo Black and my favourite, Smokey Grey from Versafine.
Washi Tape from MT.
I also used 'progresso' colur pencils to colour the chair.

Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Paru! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!