Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Peeking flowers

I decided to name this card peeking flowers, 'coz I just love the little white flowers on peeking through the black circles!

I made this card for the CAS-ual Friday CFC100 tic-tac-toe top 10 challenge.
The three elements I am using are black and white, text and punches or dies.

The fabulous sentiment is from Verses rubber stamps.
For the black and white punched circles, I  first stamped flowers from my Inkadinkado stamp set, onto black paper, with Brilliance white ink.
I then punched out circles of different sizes using my circle punches in such a way that every circle had a bit of the flower peeking through.

Fun effect, don't you think?






Thanks so much for stopping by!
Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your peeking flowers! Such a fun design! Thanks for playing along with our special anniversary challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!