Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sunshine Scooter

Here's a bright and cheerful card.
I have made it for the Less is More sketch 9 Challenge and the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge.
I  also made it for the Dynamic Duos 50 Claypso Coral and Blushing Bride  challenge.
However, after photographing the card, I realised that I used yellow...which I shouldn't have as it is not a neutral colour.
Well, it has turned out pretty well anyway!!





The stamps I have used are...Spiffy Scooters stamp set from Paper Smooches, Starburst from Hero Arts and sentiment from Hero Arts.
Inks are from Memento and the scooter is coloured using Faber Castell sketch pens.
You may notice that I have done some masking for the clouds.
To get the appropriate colour for the sentiment, I stamped it with a combination of Tangelo and Rose Bud ink from Memento.









Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your night!

4 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card... great image!
    Thanks so much for joining us this time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si great with the radiating sun behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and cheery! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!! Your designs always catch my eye! Super sunshining, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!