Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Violet and Yellow

Hey all!
Today, for the Simply Less is More Colours Challenge, I made this card with a photograph that I have taken. It just fit the colour scheme so well!! 
The challenge was to use oposite colours on the colour wheel and I decided to use Violet and Yellow.






The background stamp is the textures block from Stampendous...one of my favourites!
I stamped it with Memento Grape Jelly ink.
The sentiment is a peel off sticker...aren't I lucky I had it in violet?
The beauty of these challenges is that they push me to think out of the box...I'm lovin' it!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. lovely paru
    Fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us the week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not a lot of white space on your card Paru, but it's really pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!