Monday, September 23, 2013

Pink poppies

Hello! Happy Monday!!! 
It has been a busy week and weekend, but I am back at my desk all fired up to make this a productive week!!
 Today I have a card for you...this Sympathy card went out a while ago on behalf of Jane Beljo of Jane's Doodles as she lost her stepbrother tragically.
For the background here, I used the Hero Arts Design block 'dots and flowers' stamp. the gorgeous poppy is from Penny Black's 'Flowers and Wishes stamp set and the sentiment is from Verses Rubber stamps.
Inks are are from Memento and the background is embossed with Cuttlebug.

I tried something new this time...I coloured in the flower  using my distress inks as water coulours and then stamped over it again in oder to get the details.
Effective don't you think?



Add caption


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!