Friday, September 13, 2013

Sewn Butterfly

I pulled out my trusty old sewing machine yesterday, after years!
It took me a while to get to know it again. ;-)

Here's a project I made using sewing for the first time!


This is my submission today for the Runway Inspired Lela Rose challenge.
I am also submiting ot for the Stamptv Mix it Up Monday challenge.

Dies used here are from Spellbinders, Sentiment (heat embossed with Mac&Cheese Yellow from American Crafts) from Hero Arts, and embossing folders are from Cuttlebug.

Fun Isn't it!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!!







2 comments:

  1. Love how you were inspired! Gorgeous use of pattern and colors on the butterfly! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your two-toned butterfly! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!