Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Princess dress

Good Morning Everyone!
For my official Craft Adda post today I have a card that I made using the cutest little (Princess dress) die from Memory box dies.


After much contemplation, I decided to hang the dress from this fabulous sentiment stamp from Hampton Art, which has been heat embossed with Metallic blue embossing powder from American Crafts, cut out and popped up with 3D tape.

For the background, I heat embossed the dazzle stamp with clear embossing powder and added some self adhesive gemstones to add some bling.

To add interest to the dress I dry embossed it using the cuttlebug roses embossing folder, and added an bit of navy blue ribbon.

I love the way it has turned out...don't you?!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!