Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 1 of Watercolours for card makers

Day 1 of Online card classes -watercolours for card makers was awesome! I had so much fun!

Here is what I made using the various techniques I learned today!

1. Stencilled water colour background...


to create this background I used a stencil from Faber Castell and my Cotman water colours. the butterfly is die cut out of red paper and silver and white printed vellum.the sentiment stamp is from Studio G.
This is also my official Craft adda post for today.


2. Creating a background by stamping with distress inks on an acrylic block. 



To finish the card I used this glittery peace sign brad from Recollections and a die cut sentiment from Cuttlebug, which I adhered using my xyron sticker maker.

3. Heat embossed Background and resist watercolouring.


The heat embossed background is from Hero Arts, the sentiment and speech bubble are from the Simon Says Stamp and Memory box Speech bubble and For The Record Stamp and die set. The feather and adhesive rhinestones are from my stash.

I can't wait to get started on the day 2 cards!
Be back tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!