Saturday, May 24, 2014

My attempt at Grunge!


Hey all!
Today, for my official Craftadda post,  I have a card for which I have attempted a grunge look...I'm not sure if I have pulled it off, but I like the end result.


To create this look, I used a stencil and distress inks(Tim Holtz) to create a partial impression. 
I then went over the entire panel with a texture cube from Stampendous and more distress ink. 
To finish I stamped a sentiment on a torn strip of paper and and adhered it with metallic brads (recollections)
The two vellum punched dragonflies completed my scene.

I love its soft muted look...what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I m one among Top 20 in Paper Crafts magazine´s gallery idol challenge.Now its second round .Voting for gallery idol round 2 has already started. Do vote for me if you like my card.
    Thanks Archana
    http://handmadecardsbyarchana.blogspot.de/2014/05/gallery-idol-top-20.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!