Monday, May 19, 2014

Online Card Classes Day 4

I have been struggling to keep up with the classes...there is so much that I  have been creating with the techniques I'm learning in class!

Here's what I have done with the Day 4 class techniques...

I started out by using some background stamps  and photo inks to create panels of watercolour paper.
The stamps I have used are from Stampendous, Hero Arts, Inkadinkado and Impression Obsession.





I then used these panels to make these cards. I have used sentiments from Hero Arts, Kaisercraft, Technique tuesday and die cuts from Cuttlebug.














Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I will have another post with Day 5 techniques.

Have a great evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!