Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Online Card classes Water colour for card makers Day 6


 Here's my Day day 6 homework!

I used some left over bits from other watercolour panels (which did not come out as I liked!) to die cut words and punched butterflies and circles to create this card...
While creating a background for my water colour panel in one of the cards above, I used the mft stencil on the diagonal. When i was done, I realised I had a lot of ink on the stencil. I spritzed it with some water and placed a piece of cardstock over it. I got two more fabulous background panels with this residual ink! To this I have added the punched shapes and and a die cut sentiment from Cuttlebug.


For this card I have heat embossed this gorgeous lilly stamp from Stampendous with whote embossing powder and then watercoloured the image using my Windsor and Newton Scholastic water colour cakes. Just love the effect!



Thanks for stopping by!
Will be back soon with more!
Have a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!