Thursday, May 1, 2014

Playing with Stencils

Hi everyone! I have been MIA for a while due to severe pain in the right shoulder and arm....Do any of you crafters face the same pain?

So, after a long time I have been able to make a few cards today. This is also my official Craft adda blogpost.

Stencilling is a big trend these days, so I decided to pull out my stencils which haven't seen the light of day in a while!

















This gorgeous peacock feather stencil that I have used on the cards I made today is from Dreamweavers.

The inks that I have used are Tim holtz distress inks. I was thrilled with the effect they created!
the sentiments are from the Fiskars 'Curiosity' stamp set.

To create interest, I added the two butterflies...they are beads...so I decided to stick one down and leave the other loose so that it would move...its quite a fun surprise!

I am submitting this card for the Simon Says Stamp 'Anything Goes' Chalenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Look out for some more stencil fun here on my blog!

Have a good night!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards! You rocked them stencils!! Very pretty!

    Hope your shoulder feels better! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!