Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Wobble Card

I am very excited with the card that I have created today!
I have recently been coming across cards which 'wobble'!
As I did not have access to the 'wobble' mechanism, I decided to create my own...using the plastic spiral wire that the stationer uses to spiral bind books.
My stationer was kind enough to give me a free strip of wire for me to experiment.
It wasn't easy and I have a few kinks to work out...but, I am quite happy with the card I made.


The image and sentiment are free digis from Paper Smooches. the background stamp is a cling stamp from Penny Black and the inks used are from Memento.

As I had to cut out the antennae of the bees, I used  white flower centres (coloured them black with a marker) to create the antennae.

Once the card was made, it wouldn't fit in an envelope, so I fit it into the clear plastic box. I quite like the look of it!



And see how it wobbles!!!!!

                                         

I am entering this for the Paper Smooches Sparks 'Anything goes' Challenge as well as the Friday Mashup 'Cards that move' Challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by to share in my excitement!
Have a great evening!





6 comments:

  1. how very creative ... great wobbling action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paru, your card is so cute! Love how the bees jiggle and your colorful background too. Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paru- how cool is this card? Super, super cool!! Love it. It just makes me giggle! Love your take on the moving part- perfect! Thanks for sharing with the Firday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if this went through, Paru...

    Paru- how cool is this card? Super, super cool!! Love it. It just makes me giggle! Love your take on the moving part- perfect! Thanks for sharing with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love the interactive element with the wobbly bees. They're too cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!