Friday, June 27, 2014

Greetings from the US of A!

Hello everyone! I haven't been posting as I am travelling in the US. 
I just have to share the most awesome experience I had when I arrived here... I stumbled upon 'The Great American Scrapbooking Convention'. 
I thought I died and went to heaven!!
Everything I wanted under one roof!!!
And then I met Bonnie Krebs, the owner of Art Impressions stamps! I had previously only seen her online and followed her class on online card classes watercolours for card makers. 
To see her in person, doing a demo just for me and then getting to keep her original art was just fantastic!!!
I'm sharing here some photos of the convention. I am unable to share the video of her demo from my phone unfortunately!








Thanks do much for stopping by!
Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!