Friday, January 23, 2015

CAS happy birthday


Good morning! I have a simple CAS birthday card for you today.

The stamp set is from Stampendous 'Garden Box Set'. It s is one that I haven't used often before and I like the simplicity of this card.
I used Versafine Onyx black to stamp the image and Camel watercolours to colour the images. I then added self adhesive rhinestones to add some interest.



I am posting this card on the pre-class gallery over at Online Card Classes Clean and Simple 4

Thanks so much for stopping by…
Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. I love this sweet and simple CAS design, Paru! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, I saw it over on the online card class gallery and wanted to pop over for a closer look. It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!