Monday, January 5, 2015

Mason jar shaker card.

Hey there!
I have decided to play three fun challenges today….they were fun but very challenging for me!!!

I am playing the 'CAS-ual Friday felt and sequins' challenge, the 'retrosketches RS147' challenge and the 'Fusion Card challenge'...where I have been inspired by the pink colours and the mason jar in the photo.


To make this card, I used the Papertrey ink mason jar die to cut out the window for the shaker. Instead of filling it with sequins, I decided to punch out little pink safety pins with a punch I have and put them in. The background stamp is one from a set I bought second hand…so don't know which company it is from. The 'BABY' sentiment is from the same set and I hand wrote the word 'welcome'. 
The stars are felt and cut with my spellbinders nest abilities star die and I added some sequins to finish off the card.

It was hard to step out of my comfort zone to make this card, but I am thrilled with the result!



Thanks so much for stopping by…
Have a good evening!

15 comments:

  1. I like how you used safety pin cut outs for the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us for our birthday challenge at FUSION! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your shaker card design ... such a fun take on the baby theme ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! A shaker for baby! So cute with the little pins on the inside, background stamping, and BLING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. Love all your pretty details. Thanks for playing along with us at the FUSION card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and Cute :-) Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a unique way of making a shaker card :) nice! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Don't forget to come back to the blog to see who are the winners and the next challenge is coming up soon! I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!