Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Using one stamp two ways

Hi all!
Today I made two cards…using the same stamp.

For the first card I prepared a water colour background and then stamped the flowers and the sentiment. really simple…really fast!


For the second card I stamped the flowers on white card stock, water coloured them and then cut out the flower partially so that it could hang off the edge.
I then created a panel using Tim Holtz's woodgrain layering stencil and white ink. I just love the look of that panel.I added a sentiment and put the card together using 3D  foam tape.


The sentiments are from Fiskars and the flower stamp is from Stampendous.
Inks are from Versafine and Brilliance.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! these are so pretty, I love the water colored BG on ur first card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!