Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine week- day1

Hey friends!
I am making Valentine cards all week this week!
Here is my first one…

I made this card after being inspired by this video by Kristina Werner. It is something totally out of my comfort zone, but I like the  wait turned out.
I created the background by applying distress ink onto my Crafter's Workshop mini retro squares stencil, spritzing it with water and placing the paper over it to pick up the colour. You can make many panels like this at one time as all the ink does not come off at once.
The papers are from an old holiday set…don't have the name unfortunately.
The buttons are from my stash.
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp…a stamp set designed by Kristina Werner.

Thanks so much for stopping by…
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!