Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bark background

I am going crazy with this Bark Background stamp from Local King Rubber Stamps! I am playing a couple of challenges today....
Freshly Made Sketches #179 challenge by Amy and a /2015/03/ftl4-take-two.htmlClean and Simple FTL4 Take two challenge







Supplies used...
'Bark' from Local King rubber stamps
Flowers from Hero arts
Smile from Paper smooches...scripty sayings..brand new!
Celebrate die from Penny Black
black adhesive gemstones from Simon Says Stamp

I am also linking this to the Never before used stuff (NBUS) blog.



Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a great day!





8 comments:

  1. I love the crisp, clean look of red and white together. And your touches of black are a great addition. These are both great cards. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This background is fabulous on the red! Such great cards. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy, another stamp I need to add to Mt. NBUS! I love that bark background and how you have used it for these fantastic cards, Paru!! Great makes for the two sketches!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp Paru, Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!