Friday, March 27, 2015

Green

Had a few minutes before taking my daughter swimming, so decided to act upon the idea that just came to me!
I am playing retro sketches #157 and Addicted to CAS 'Green' challenges.


The idea for this card has come from this awesome card by Ardyth Percy-Robb of Maskerade!
I masked off the card topper and inked the edges with Timholtz distress ink 'Crushed olive' and Memento 'Pear Tart'. 
Wanted a bold sentiment so I added my favourite one from Hampton Arts.

Thanks for stopping by…
Have a great evening!




4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty CAS card! Love the frame you created. Thanks for sharing with us over at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - Love the look of the overlapping sponging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Paru! Love that frame! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from Ireland, Paru! I love your card, it's striking in it's simplicity and effect. Just pinned it :-)
    junosplace.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!