Friday, March 27, 2015

Sparkle!

Hey there!
I am playing the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday#206 Stamping and mixing patterns challenge today!

For this card, I used stamps from the PTI Sparkle & Shine stamp set to create the patterns. 
I am particularly thrilled about the sequin stamps…they look gorgeous…I did some send generation stamping too so the stamped sequins have a slightly soft look.

And my biggest triumph with this card is the Sparkle die cut! 
I  heat embossed the die cut with gold embossing powder..twice..hence the beautifully smooth and melted gold finish! And it matches the gold embossed patterned paper too!! YAY!!
I just love this technique!
To finish, I added sequins which I received as a freebie when I ordered stamps from Winnie and Walter!


As you can gather, I am terribly excited about this card…hope it inspires you too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I just love the sleek gold sentiment and how it really makes the other gold on your card pop! Great patterned papers and great design. A real show stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you made some pretty patterns and gorgeous card there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, so special with the gold embossing! Have a great day,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and beautiful card! Love the patterned paper you made and your embossed "Sparkle" is awesome...really "pops" on your card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 'sparkle' is fabulous! And so are the papers you created. Love it all, Paru!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo pretty!! I love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!