Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Elephant themed cards

Hey!
I made these fun elephant themed cards a few days ago on order….


This cute little elephant is a cut using a cuttlebug die. The paper I used is a sheet of glossy photo paper which I coloured using wet wipes and photo inks. To give it added dimension, I popped up the elephant using a technique that Jennifer Mcguire demonstrated in this video recently. 
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and the card stock is cut using simon Says stamp stitched squares dies.


This adorable elephant is a stamp from Kaisercraft which I fussy cut and to which I added a googly eye for fun. the flower stamp is from Stampendous.


This background stamp used here  is from Penny Black.  I inked up with Memento inks and spritzed with water  before stamping onto the card stock. the elephant die is from Cuttlebug, which I coloured using Memento London fog ink. The got the idea of creating a vellum bubble from this video by Jennifer Mcguire. The sentiment is a peel off sticker from Anita's stickers.


Hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.

I am submitting the first card for the
simon Says Stamp 'in the middle' Mondaychallenge.

Thanks for stopping by…
Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Paru! Love the first one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these cute elephant cards! They are so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!