Friday, May 15, 2015

Water!

Hey there!
For my official Craft Adda post today, I have a nautical themed card for a 60th birthday for a gentleman who likes boats.


This is a smaller card…what I like to call a notelet…
I punched some holes on the side and threaded a bit of coir rope through it, to create interest. 

Supplies used…
The background stamp is 'Bark' from Local King Rubber stamps.
Boat and knot and wheel from Paper Smooches 'Wicked Nautical'.
Die cut numbers from Lawn Fawn
Happy sentiment from Winnie and Walter.

Inks used are from Memento and Tim Holtz.
I used watercolour pencils to colour the boat rand the knot.

I thought it would be interesting to try and make a water themed card…without depicting water!

Would love to hear what you think…
Thanks so much for stopping by…
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!