Saturday, August 22, 2015

Citrus with a twist!

Hey there!
I am playing the Simon Says Stamp "Citrus with a twist" challenge today with this card.


I just love the sentiment stamp from Verses rubber stamps! I don't use it very often, but it was perfect for this challenge. The lemons  are from the Stampendous 'little fruit' stamp set and the brads are from recollections.
I used  Faber Castell colour pencil and Windsor and Newton watercolour cakes to paint my background.
The heat embossed sentiment panel is popped up with double sided foam tape to give it some added dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend…I have a busy one..entertaining the kids! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Andrea for your sweet comment! I do love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!