Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pumpkin Happiness

Hey everyone!
I realised I didn't have a pumpkin stamp or image, so I decided to draw the pumpkins myself! 
They are not perfect, but I love the overall look of the card.
The Polaroid die is from Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is from Verses rubber stamps.
I used watercolours and colour pencils to colour my pumpkins and gave the card base a distress ink and water wash.
To finish, I added a bow of bakers twine and some wooden buttons from my stash.


Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a good evening!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, those pumpkins look awesome! I can't draw to save my life so I envy people like you who can create like that! Fantastic card, you did a great job mashing it up!

    Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these darling pumpkins and this gorgeous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!