Monday, September 14, 2015

Wild About blue

Hello all!
I am playing with some awesome new papers from the Wild about Blue 6"x6"papaer packWild About Blue 6"x6" paper pack from Crafttangles for Craft Adda, the awesome online craft store!


For this card, I made some punch craft flowers with white paper as well as stacked some Thank you die cuts (from Penny black) to add dimension.
Card sketch from Retro sketches.
For this card, too, I made some punch craft flowers, but reversed the colours! I just love the look of the pretty blue flowers against the white tag! I finished the card with a simple stamped sentiment from Lawn Fawn.

For this card I went for strong background colours and pretty punched butterflies in light blue.
I added a simple sentiment stamp from Paper smooches to finish off the card.
Card sketch from Retro Sketches.



Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!