Saturday, October 17, 2015

9 days of Navratri...its GREY today!

Hello! Good morning!

Its day 5 of navratri and we are celebrating the colour GREY today.

I have three cards today....

I have used seasonal sentiments...I think they make for very unusual Diwali or Christmas cards...what do you think?
For this card, I heat embossed in silver, the Impression Obsession stripes background on grey cardstock. I then added a frame cut with Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangles. The vase is from paper Smooches..I heat embossed it with Hero Arts white embossing powder to make it look like ceramic. The sentiment is from Hero Arts 'Holiday Sayings' stamp set.
I then made the bird of paradise flower using coloured vellum and added some punched leaves to finish. 
I really love this card...its a personal best for me!

For this card, I dry embossed (cuttlebug folder) a panel of silver  cardstock, added pre-made orchid flowers and finished off with a sentiment from Hero Arts 'Holiday Sayings'. I embossed the brown panel with a cuttlebug embossing folder. It was quick and easy and I love the striking colours.


For this card, I cut a trellis using the PTI die from silver cardstock. I then added it to the card base and added some punched vellum flowers for the celebratory feel of Diwali.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'll see you tomorrow with the colour  Orange.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!