Saturday, October 10, 2015

And the final few diwali cards

And here are the final few cards that I have made for the season. 
For this batch of cards, I stamped (Hero Arts) and watercoloured a panel, cut it up and used it on various cards. 
The gold stripes background is from Impression Obsession and the sentiments are from the Hero Arts 'Holiday Saying' stamp set.
I have to mention here, that, I was inspired to make this motif/background, by the design on a fisherwoman's saree! It was a flash as I passed by in a cab...but thankfully my brain registered  and filed  away the design and I was able to work it out when I got home! So this set of cards is particularly special!






Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!