Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Black lace and Red roses!

Black lace and red roses...an awesome combination! 
I just LOVE these new papers from the 'Old Paper' paper pack by Tamara.
This paper pack is available at Craft Adda..the awesome craft store that fulfills all your art and craft needs!

I used the sketch from the Paper Players to make this card. I cut the circle using Simon Says Stamp Stitched circles die, heat embossed the sentiment from Winnie and Walter and added the bold birthday sentiment (a free digital file which I will share below) with some 3 D tape, to finish the card.
I used extra large mulberry paper roses to add the pop of colour.

 


Gives you a lovely old world, vintage feel doesnt it?
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!