Sunday, October 11, 2015

Diwali triangles

Hey there!
Here is the card that I made for the Indian Craft room  Coasteride 'triangle' challenge.
For this card, I created a panel using the 'Friendly flags' stamp set  and neon inks from Hero Arts.I used the assorted alphabet stamps from Hero Arts for the sentiment. The 'happy' die is from Winnie and Walter and the I created the background using a flower stamp from Stampendous and London fog ink from Memento. I cut two strips of gold embossed card stock to line the edges of the triangles and finish the card.
I like the cheerful, festive colours...don't you?



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Remember, the challenge ends on 17th October, midnight.

Have a great evening!


2 comments:

  1. Am so in love with this clean, simple, sweet card, Paru :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card. Everything goes so well together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!