Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

When I saw this card sketch on retro sketches, I knew I had a chance to use the Darcies stamp set that I had bought last year, but not yet used! I used glossy accents and white enamel accents to make the monster's eye pop! The sentiment is a free digi...unfortunately I didn't save the source so I don't remember where it is from. I will share the the file at the end of the post for those who may want to use it.

I used papers from Craft Adda's Crafttangles Old Paper by Tamara 6"x6" paper pack. I distressed the edges with  Tim Holtz distress ink and added some self adhesive gemstones to finish the card. 


Here's wishing you have a monstrously fun weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!