Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Navratri

Hey there!
Its Navratri! 9 days and nights of festivities before the festival of Dussehra!
It is the festival that celebrates the Goddess all over the country.
Each of the 9 days is celebrated with different colour representing a different avatar of the Goddess.
Today celebrates the colour Red.

Though I am not a religious person, I have decided to make a card everyday to celebrate the various colours...I am an artist after all!

Today I have made  really simple CAS tag...
And, I absolutely love the sentiment from simon Says Stamp.


The Stamp used is from Hero Arts and I used my Steadler fine liners to colour the flowers red.
Thanks so much for stopping by...
See you tomorrow with the colour Blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!