Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Winter wonderland


Hey there! 
Of all the christmas cards I made this year, this one is my absolute favourite!

To make this card, I cut a square panel using the Simon Says Stamp stitched squares die and dry embossed it with the Cuttlebug folder.
I then placed the building die cut (from Paper Smooches) on the panel, added a spellbinders shapeabilities leaf, added the sentiment (from Hero Arts) and the card was done!
I adhered some yellow paper behind the windows of the building to bring some warmth to the image. 
To me it represents a winter wonderland!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great night!


2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card and wonderful use of die cuts! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!