Monday, February 29, 2016

Winnie and Walter Belated 2nd birthday bash challenges 8

Hello All!
I am playing all the Winnie and Walter 2nd Birthday bash challenges today!


With this card I am playing the
and the

To make this card, 
I created a watercolour panel using Sakura Koi water colours and watercolour paper.
When it was dry, 
I heat embossed the tree trunk rings 
(from Winnie and Walter's Winter Wonderland stamp set) in gold. 
It looks oh so pretty!
I then die cut the panel using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles 
I then stacked up a three of the diecut Happy sentiments to create dimension and heat embossed the rest of the sentiment in gold. (2 words).
I layered the panel with a few sheets of coloured vellum (also die cut with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles)
I adhered all these layers to a white card base and finished the card 
using some jute cord from May Arts.


This card is another favourite!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and reading through all my posts!!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this might be my favorite too! Love all the different colored layers, which are repeated in your inking. You've really been productive for these challenges ... awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly!!! Just loved all the challenges!!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! LOVE your take on this challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with my Gold and Watercolor Challenge at Winnie and Walter!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!