Monday, February 29, 2016

Winnie and Walter Belated 2nd birthday bash challenges 2

Hello!




Here I am playing the 

and the 

To make this card, I have used 2 Techniques. 
Die cutting and Dry embossing

The dies are Winnie and Walter's Maggie's Roses Cutaways. (I used the left over pieces from the die cut outline to make this tag )



The flowers, leaves and the sentiment have been cut from sparkly cardstock from my stash..its so old that I do not remember the source!
I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to add some texture and interest to the background.
The flower centres are made using a Punch Bunch punch.
I finished the card by adding a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!