Thursday, September 15, 2016

Cash and Gift card holders

Hello!! I am back with a post for CraftAdda..the awesome craft store!!
After much deliberation I finally got myself an envelope punch board from We R Memory keepers! And what a fun product this is!!!


 I decided to make a few cash and gift card holders today, 
using the awesome papers from Craftangles.

For the first two cards, I used papers from the 'Autumn Harvest ' Paper pack. The colours are beautiful and the papers are really thick and luxurious! You can buy them here.
I added a strip of vellum to hold the gift card in place and added the die cut sentiment from Winnie and Walter.
the gift card holder is also help in place with a tiny piece of double sided tape.




The cash gift holder card below is also made using paper from an assorted Craftangles 6"x6" paper pack.
With so many kids going off to college just now, I thought it would make a nice motif for the cash gift holder. 





The tilted banner and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp and the patterned paper is mounted on a kraft card base.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these cards as much as I enjoyed making them!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!