Saturday, October 22, 2016

Patterned Paper Greeting Cards

Hello again!
for my DT post today at CraftAdda I have used the gorgeous papers from 

To make this card, I started with the gorgeous rose background paper and cut it down to size to fit my card base. 
I then partially debossed it using my Cuttlebug swirls folder, to add some interest. 
I white embossed (Ranger white embossing powder) the beautiful sentiment from Hot of the  Press on vellum 
and added it to the card along with some pearls to finish the card.





For this card, I started by cutting the base paper down to size to fit my card base. 
I then cut smaller panels and layered them.
 I added some brads for interest,
and a stamped sentiment from Technique Tuesday to finish the card.





I really enjoyed using these papers...They are of fabulous quality and
 CraftAdda owner Khyati Kothari has designed them beautifully!

I hope you are inspired to stop by and pick up a few packs of your own to play with.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!