Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thank you shakers Part 2

Hello! 
As you can see I have been busy making shaker cards all month.
I'm also feeling very thankful for all the blessings in my life, so, 
even though we don't celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday in India, 
I thought it would be nice to showcase some thank you cards. 
So here they are...

 For the first card I used two different papers from the "Colours of India" paper pack
I just love the vibrant colours and fun motifs!

To create the shaker element , I stacked up 8 frames cut using ''Peekaboo" rectangle frame dies. 
I then adhered it to a piece of patterned paper cut to size to create a backing. 
I then filled in the multicoloured sequins. 
I cut another frame to which I adhered a piece of acetate, 
and placed it over my stack to seal the shaker.
Once this was ready, I cut a piece of patterned paper to size and adhered it to the white card base. 
I then adhered my shaker to the base and added the sentiment to finish the card.




For my second card, I used patterned paper from the "We are pregnant " paper pack.
The process is the same as above, only here, I did not use a backing for the shaker stack.
I adhered a piece of patterned paper cut to size to the card base and then adhered the shaker stack directly to the card. I filled it with sequins and then sealed it with the acetate topper. I cut the top frame from Patterned paper from the same paper pack.
I finished off the card, as before, with a die cut sentiment.



I am truly enjoying making these shakers..
I hope to have inspired you to make some of your own too!
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!