Thursday, March 16, 2017

Dad-My Superhero!

Hello!
I am showcasing the Craftangles 'Dad-my superhero' stamp set. for my Craft Adda post.

I have made two cards and a bookmark tag, 
all using the same image and various sentiments from the stampset.

For the first card, I used the Craftangles 'Argyle' stencil and Memories white ink to create a background on kraft card stock.
I then stamped the image and sentiment with black Versafine ink and added the white embossed Happy Birthday sentiment from Stampendous to finish the card.


For the second card, I used memento inks to stamp the image onto Bielo cardstock and added a watercolour background.
I die cut the panel using Simon Says Stamp stitched squares and layered it with a blue die cut panel to make the colours pop. I finished the card by adding the sentiment from the same stamp set.


To create the tag, I stamped the image using Memento inks onto Bielo cardstock and then die cut the bookmark using the PaperTrey Ink die. 
I die cut the same out of Vellum and layered it on the bookmark. 
I heat embossed the sentiment in white on the vellum layer, 
and added red and white bakers twine to finish the tag.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!