Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Patterned paper 3 ways

Hello!
For my post today I have used the 'We are pregnant' paper pack from Craftangles to make 3 cards.
I have used the non theme papers from the pack to make these cards.
I have tried to use them in different ways..I very happy with the results..I hope you like them too.

For the first card, I used left over scraps from earlier cards to stamp the sentiment.
I added a die cut cupcake from Concord and 9th and some sequins to finish the card.






 For the second card, I used the pretty floral patterned paper from the pack as the base and the solid colour to anchor the die cut bicycle (from Impression Obsession). The sentiment is from Concord and 9th and the sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


I did something totally different for the 3rd card. I used the solid coloured papers to punch the border design using Martha Stewarts border punch.
I then adhered the panels onto white card stock and trimmed it down to a square. I then layered this on another piece of solid coloured paper and adhered it all to a square white card base. I finished the card using some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
I did not add a sentiment as sometimes its nice to have some cards which can be used for any occassion. 


Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you will be inspired to create your own cards using Craftangles patterned papers
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!