Monday, March 6, 2017

Winnie and Walter 3rd birthday bash..Mood board challenge and others.

Hello!
I am playing the Winnie and Walter 'mood board' challenge this evening.


I was inspired by this mood board to create the card below...
I liked the idea of the pink flowers against the blue sky, so I tried to recreate it, using Mudra stamps. 
To do so, I created a mask with a circle die cut, and stamped the flowers onto the card. 
I then enclosed the circle using a circle frame die cut from Queen and Company.
I created the free hand yellow polka dot background using  Camlin watercolours. 
I finished the card by using an embossed, and a die cut and stacked 
sentiment from Winnie and Walter. 
I used a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to add some whimsy to the card.


I am also linking this card to the 
Winnie and Walter '3 challenge' (3 techniques..masking, rubber stamping and die cutting),


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!